Medicare Advantage Plans – Medigap Supplemental Insurance Options
Medicare Advantage Plans, or Medicare Part C, are a part of your Medicare plan, or Medigap insurance. These health plans, approved by the federal government, are run and issued by private insurance companies. You can get your Medigap quote today by typing in your zip code into the quote finder above. Medigap comparisons are available by calling us and we will do the tough part for you.
These Medicare Advantage Plans are not the same as the Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans. These plans must follow the rules as set by Medicare. The plans are also referred to as Medigap Insurance or Medigap Supplemental Insurance because these plans fill in the gaps left by Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B. The Medigap Plan comparison that we are able to help you with allows you to make a more educated decision after receiving your Medigap quote.
Are you confused yet? Do not worry if you are! We are here to help answer your questions about all of the various Medicare policies, plans, and options including all of the Medigap choices currently available to you, your spouse, and your family.
Medicare Advantage Plans do provide benefits just like and usually equal to the ones found in Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B. The difference, aside from the names of the plans, is that the Medicare Advantage Plans may have different co-insurance, co-payments, as well as deductibles different from the original Medicare plans.
The one thing that all Medicare Advantage Plans must do is cover the same medically necessary services that the original Medicare covers. This ensures that your medical testing and lab work is covered – but only if the original Medicare currently covers it.
The cost of Medigap Insurance is worth it even if you only need it once. One panel of tests for a possible illness costs far more than your Medigap Insurance costs. You need to do Medigap comparisons between the numerous plans.
Call us today for your Medigap Insurance quotes. We are available to compare Medigap Insurance costs for all 50 states.
Five added benefits of the Medigap or Medicare Advantage Plans may also include
- Vision coverage
- Dental options
- Health and wellness programs
- prescription drug coverage
We are here to provide you with multiple Medigap Insurance quotes based upon the state you live in and your current and possible future health. The quotes are also determined based on the plan benefits you want.
Four types of Medicare Advantage Plans
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Offers little to no co-payment for most doctor visits
- No deductibles
- Referral required from Primary Care Physician before seeing a specialist
- Full benefits require using doctors and hospitals within the approved network
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Offer low co-payments that are slightly higher than the HMO co-payments
- Freedom of choice for doctors and hospitals
- In-network providers required
- Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS)
- Offers a lot of flexibility
- No provider network
- Choose any doctor or hospital of your choice
- Doctors and hospitals must accept this plan’s conditions prior to treating you, except in a medical emergency
- Medical Savings Account
- Popular option for many Medicare members
- High deductible health plan
- Government adds money to your account for deductible and other out-of-pocket medical expenses including dental and vision care
Medigap Plan Comparisons – Have us help you compare the different Medicare Advantage Plans
Cost of Medigap Insurance Plan
Numerous private insurance companies offer the Medicare Advantage Plans or the Medicare Part C Plan. Each private insurance company that offers these Medigap Supplement Plans must have their plans preapproved by the federal government. Medigap Insurance costs are not equal and can differ greatly between companies.
There is no formal and standard pricing structure. This means that each private insurance company can charge whatever they want for the same plan as another company. Therefore the comparison of Medicare Supplement Plans is important.
This is why we help you save money by providing Medigap insurance quotes to you right here on our site. We are also happy to assist you when you call today for your Medigap quote.
Be sure to compare the different Medicare Advantage Plans that are offered in your state. Some states offer different plans and benefits than other states. Not all states are equal when it comes to Medigap plan comparisons. Use our fast Medigap quote finder above to see what the cost of Medigap Insurance may be for you and your spouse. The Medigap Plans comparison can be one of frustration. Please call us today for assistance.
Medigap Insurance costs will vary based upon your state and the private insurance companies that offer the plans. This is why we strongly encourage all of our site visitors to call us for help in the comparison of Medigap Supplement Plans.
Remember that the Medicare Premium costs will include
- The regular monthly Medicare premium (currently at $144.60 in 2021)
- The cost of the Medicare Advantage Insurance Plan or Medigap insurance plans you select
- Any other Medicare or Medigap products you choose to have as part of your coverage
How does your selected Medigap Supplement Plan compare to the other plans?
The Medigap Plans comparison can be a daunting task. We are here to help you by doing the research for you. We ask you questions and based on your answers we are able to provide you with a Medigap Insurance quote.
The comparison of Medicare Supplement Plans include
- Co-payment cost per visit
- Choice of doctor and hospital
- In-network providers required
- Out-of-network providers allowed
- Vision, dental, and hearing options
- Prescription drug coverage
- Health and wellness programs
- Pre-approval of provider or referral required
We understand that Medicare Advantage Plans sound similar and the comparing of plans can lead to frustration. Please call us today to select your Medicare Advantage Plan. We will help you every step of the way to determine the best Medigap Insurance Plans for you.